I ddarganfod ym mha etholaeth mae cymuned arbennig, gellir defnyddio y wefan yma. Byddai rhestr, yn well, os oes un ar gael?
Etholaethau seneddol a chynulliad[golygu cod y dudalen]
- + erthyglau eraill ee carneddau, afonydd
- - mae yma bentrefi heb erthyglau arnynt!
- Gorllewin Caerfyrddin a De Sir Benfro - Cwblhawyd
- Gorllewin Casnewydd - Cwblhawyd
- Gorllewin Clwyd - Cwblhawyd
- Gŵyr (etholaeth seneddol) - Cwblhawyd
- Islwyn - Cwblhawyd
- Llanelli - Cwblhawyd
- Merthyr Tudful a Rhymni - Cwblhawyd
- Mynwy - Cwblhawyd
- Ogwr - Cwblhawyd
- Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr - Cwblhawyd
- Pontypridd - Cwblhawyd
- Preseli Penfro - Cwblhawyd
- Rhondda - Cwblhawyd
- Torfaen - Cwblhawyd
- Wrecsam - Cwblhawyd
- Ynys Môn - Cwblhawyd
- De Clwyd - Cwblhawyd
- Gogledd Caerdydd
- Canol Caerdydd - Bwrdesidref. The Cardiff electoral divisions of Adamsdown, Cathays, Cyncoed, Pentwyn, Penylan, and Plasnewydd. As its name suggests, Cardiff Central covers the central area of the City of Cardiff. It extends from the area around the Millennium Stadium in the south to Llanishen Golf Course in the north, taking in the City Centre and the University.
- De Caerdydd a Phenarth - Bwrdeisdref. The Cardiff electoral divisions of Butetown, Grangetown, Llanrumney, Rumney, Splott, and Trowbridge, and the Vale of Glamorgan County Borough electoral divisions of Cornerswell, Llandough, Plymouth, St Augustine's, Stanwell, and Sully.
Pwyll![golygu cod y dudalen]
Bydd dwy etholaeth newydd yn cael eu creu ar gyfer yr etholiad cyffredinol nesaf:
- Brycheiniog a Sir Faesyfed Aros tan yr tholiad nesa? Ail-drefnu.
Under constituency changes announced in September 2016 ahead of the next general election it is proposed to merge this seat with the southern half of Montgomeryshire including Newtown to form a new seat called Brecon, Radnor and Montgomery.
- Maldwyn - fel uchod (AS)
Under proposed constituency boundary changes announced in September 2016, ahead of the next general election, the seat will be partitioned, the northern half including Welshpool to be merged with Clwyd South to form a new seat of South Clwyd and North Montgomeryshire; most of the southern including Newtown will be merged with the Brecon and Radnor seat to form a seat renamed as Brecon, Radnor and Montgomery, and the wards of Llanidloes and Blaen Hafren merged into the Ceredigion constituency which will form part of a new seat called Ceredigion and North Pembrokeshire.