|Archif 1 Archif 2 Archif 3 Archif 4 Archif 5|
Croeso i fy nhudalen Sgwrs. Os gadewch neges i mi yma byddaf yn ei hateb ar y dudalen hon (efallai yr hoffech roi'r dudalen ar eich rhestr gwylio, dros dro). Os gadawaf neges ar eich tudalen chwi byddaf yn gwylio'r dudalen a chewch roi'r ateb i mi yno.
I gychwyn trafodaeth newydd yma cliciwch ar y tab gyda "ychwanegu adran" arno uchod yn hytrach na'r tab "Golygu" wrth ei ymyl, os gwelwch yn dda.
- 1 Cwestiwn
- 2 Cats misoedd
- 3 An important message about renaming users
- 4 Maurizio Malvestiti
- 5 Uwchlwytho ffeiliau, Dewin Uwchlwytho?
- 6 Gweisg nad ynt yng Nghymru
- 7 Just the picture of Giuseppe Mazzini
- 8 Celf(yddyd)
- 9 A little help for Claudio Monteverdi
- 10 en:Do not buy Russian goods!
- 11 Panad?
- 12 Funny and historical picture Il Marchese del Grillo
Actually, you might be able to help me with something. Can you suggest any source of information on Elinor Jenkins (1893 - 1920), who had a collection of her poems published in 1915 by Sidgwick and Jackson? Deb (sgwrs) 18:19, 23 Gorffennaf 2014 (UTC)
- Diolch, Deb. Mae'n braf bod yn ôl eto. "Circumstances" had kept me away but the situation has improved now.
- I'm afraid I've never heard of Elinor Jenkins until now and don't seem to have anything about her. Do you have the volume? I take it there are no clues there or you'd have mentioned it. She's in good company though. I've long taken an interest in Victorian / Edwardian period Welsh literature and have found that even Welsh-language sources are scarce for 'minor authors' unless you have the time to carefully scour the periodicals - often not fully indexed - and even then there's no guarantee of success. I'll keep Elinor in mind though.
- Cofion cynnes, Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 22:43, 23 Gorffennaf 2014 (UTC)
- All we've managed to find so far is a poem called "The Legend of Ypres" in this anthology: https://archive.org/stream/selectionofpoems00sidguoft/selectionofpoems00sidguoft_djvu.txt While we're about it, you're probably the ideal person to ask - do you know of any women writing Welsh-language poetry during the Great War (not necessarily about the war)? I had hopes of Moelona, Ceridwen Peris and one or two others, but none of them seem to have written any poems during that period. Deb (sgwrs) 17:44, 24 Gorffennaf 2014 (UTC)
- Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that one (dating a poem that doesn't refer to the war will probably not be easy). Nothing springs immediately to mind but if I find anything I'll let you know. The person to ask would be Alan Llwyd, who's written the volume Gwaedd y Bechgyn on the Welsh poetry of the Great War as well as a biography of Hedd Wyn. Unfortunately he's not an acquaintance of mine... Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 00:48, 25 Gorffennaf 2014 (UTC)
- Here's one: a poem from 1916 by Cranogwen which directly relates to the war. It was the last of her annual greetings in verse sent to the branches of Undeb Dirwestol Merched y De (she died later that year). It's a heartfelt and very human response to the unfolding horrors of the Great War. She says that "The Flood itself was almost peaceful / Compared to the 20th century War, of terrible plaint. / All of Europe a blaze of fire... etc" A war that was "Viciously trying to pull into itself / Everybody, of all colours and creeds." (Rough translation!). The poem is tucked away near the end of her biography by D. G. Jones (Cofiant Cranogwen, n.d. = ?1920s). Pure luck that I found it! Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 22:45, 25 Gorffennaf 2014 (UTC)
- Diolch yn fawr - dyna arbed 365 o olygiadau diflas!
- ON Roeddwn i wedi anghofio'n las am dudalen sgwrs "Twm Crys" ; mi gofiaf dro nesa, a hynny cyn bo hir efallai: dwi hanner ffordd trwy geisio tacluso'r tudalennau SoDdGA a bydd 'na lwyth neu ddau o bethau fel caeau i symud o'r categori Cadwraeth yng Nghymru maes o law ('sdim angen iddyn nhw fod yno yn eu cannoedd di-drefn gan fod y cat SoDdGA yn Nghymru yn is-gategori i Cadwraeth yng Nghymru). Hwyl! Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 23:26, 24 Awst 2014 (UTC)
An important message about renaming users[golygu]
Dear Anatiomaros, My aplogies for writing in English. Please translate or have this translated for you if it will help. I am cross-posting this message to many places to make sure everyone who is a Wikimedia Foundation project bureaucrat receives a copy. If you are a bureaucrat on more than one wiki, you will receive this message on each wiki where you are a bureaucrat.
As you may have seen, work to perform the Wikimedia cluster-wide single-user login finalisation (SUL finalisation) is taking place. This may potentially effect your work as a local bureaucrat, so please read this message carefully.
Why is this happening? As currently stated at the global rename policy, a global account is a name linked to a single user across all Wikimedia wikis, with local accounts unified into a global collection. Previously, the only way to rename a unified user was to individually rename every local account. This was an extremely difficult and time-consuming task, both for stewards and for the users who had to initiate discussions with local bureaucrats (who perform local renames to date) on every wiki with available bureaucrats. The process took a very long time, since it's difficult to coordinate crosswiki renames among the projects and bureaucrats involved in individual projects.
The SUL finalisation will be taking place in stages, and one of the first stages will be to turn off Special:RenameUser locally. This needs to be done as soon as possible, on advice and input from Stewards and engineers for the project, so that no more accounts that are unified globally are broken by a local rename to usurp the global account name. Once this is done, the process of global name unification can begin. The date that has been chosen to turn off local renaming and shift over to entirely global renaming is 15 September 2014, or three weeks time from now. In place of local renames is a new tool, hosted on Meta, that allows for global renames on all wikis where the name is not registered will be deployed.
Your help is greatly needed during this process and going forward in the future if, as a bureaucrat, renaming users is something that you do or have an interest in participating in. The Wikimedia Stewards have set up, and are in charge of, a new community usergroup on Meta in order to share knowledge and work together on renaming accounts globally, called Global renamers. Stewards are in the process of creating documentation to help global renamers to get used to and learn more about global accounts and tools and Meta in general as well as the application format. As transparency is a valuable thing in our movement, the Stewards would like to have at least a brief public application period. If you are an experienced renamer as a local bureaucrat, the process of becoming a part of this group could take as little as 24 hours to complete. You, as a bureaucrat, should be able to apply for the global renamer right on Meta by the requests for global permissions page on 1 September, a week from now.
In the meantime please update your local page where users request renames to reflect this move to global renaming, and if there is a rename request and the user has edited more than one wiki with the name, please send them to the request page for a global rename.
Stewards greatly appreciate the trust local communities have in you and want to make this transition as easy as possible so that the two groups can start working together to ensure everyone has a unique login identity across Wikimedia projects. Completing this project will allow for long-desired universal tools like a global watchlist, global notifications and many, many more features to make work easier.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the SUL finalisation, read over the Help:Unified login page on Meta and leave a note on the talk page there, or on the talk page for global renamers. You can also contact me on my talk page on meta if you would like. I'm working as a bridge between Wikimedia Foundation Engineering and Product Development, Wikimedia Stewards, and you to assure that SUL finalisation goes as smoothly as possible; this is a community-driven process and I encourage you to work with the Stewards for our communities.
Dearest Anatiomaros, kroeso, how are you? Did you end Summer holydays?
I've opened this page, and I aks you, please, to read it and to correct my mistake. It will take some minutes only, no more!
Thanks a lot for your precious help
Ciao Momo, come vare? Nice to hear from you again. My summer holidays were spent at home here in Cymru. How about you? Any more interesting travels? Hwyl, Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 22:47, 1 Medi 2014 (UTC)
- Thank youuuuuuuuu for your help. About me I passed a sea-week in Pesaro (I opened the page! Pelase, can you read, for 2 minutes? I saw that on Gioacchino Rossini's page is redirected as Mhesaro). We didn't had this year a Sunny Summer, 29 raining days.... Thanks again for your precious help!
- Dim problem / No problem! Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 23:01, 3 Medi 2014 (UTC)
Uwchlwytho ffeiliau, Dewin Uwchlwytho?[golygu]
Gweisg nad ynt yng Nghymru[golygu]
Henffych! Cymer gip ar Defnyddiwr:Llywelyn2000/Cyhoeddwyr Saesneg os g yn dda. Fe all y bot newid lleoliad / gwlad ar y wybodlen os fedrem nodi pa rai nad ynt yn dod o Gymru. Dw i wedi dileu'r rhai o Gymru - y rhai amlwg i leygwr fel fi! Diolch! Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 01:48, 19 Medi 2014 (UTC)
Just the picture of Giuseppe Mazzini[golygu]
Hi dearest Anatiomaros, how are you?
I charged a picture in this page, and I ask 2 minutes only of your time to translate what I've written about he picture. You'll spend 2 minutes only!
Thanks a lot for your precious help!
- Hi Momo, nice to hear from you again. Mae dy Gymraeg yn gwella (your Welsh is improving!) - just a couple of minor corrections! Thanks for adding the picture of Mazzini - he had many admirers in Wales even in his lifetime. Hope you are well, and ciao for now. Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 23:27, 7 Hydref 2014 (UTC)
- Diolch, do you know that his body, after the death, was perfectly conserved by Paolo Gorini?
Sylwaf dy fod yn golygu rhai o'r erthyglau sy'n ymwneud â chelf yng Nghymru. Allet di rhoi barn yma os gwelwch yn dda: Sgwrs Categori:Celf? Diolch. —Adam (sgwrs • cyfraniadau) 01:22, 8 Hydref 2014 (UTC)
A little help for Claudio Monteverdi[golygu]
Croeso, dearest Anatiomaros, how are you?
I just put some news in this page, because it merecy more... and also because tomorrow I'll put a picture, from the same garden where I tokk the picture of Giuseppe Mazzini.
Thanks a lot for your precious help.
Os cei gyfle, rhen goes, cofia gymryd cip ar y term newydd sy'n cael ei gynnig yn y Caff (Ham bia'r bathiad) - sef Wici Henebion. A sgania'r ddwy daflen newydd a gaiff eu cyhoeddia ar bapur plis! Diolch yn dew a chofion cynnes! Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 23:17, 23 Hydref 2014 (UTC)
- Ew, am eiliad ro'n i'n meddwl dy fod yn cynnig panad i fi! Gwnaf yn nes ymlaen, 'rôl gorffen rhoi'r llenorion Ffrengig 'na yn daclus yn eu categorïau clyd newydd. Hwyl a chofion i ti, Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 23:25, 23 Hydref 2014 (UTC)
Funny and historical picture Il Marchese del Grillo[golygu]
Hi dearest Anatiomaros, how are you?
I opened now the page about this comic-historical film. The story talks about Onofrio del Grillo a Roman Marquis of XIX that was a funny troubles and jokes maker: against his family, against his friends and also against pab!
Please, I ask some minutes of your time to read the page and correct my mistakes of the translater-automatic.
If you want to have a similing week end, watch this film. Thanks a lot and see you soon!