|Chwiliwch ieithoedd defnyddwyr|
Before adding Templates...[golygu cod y dudalen]
Croeso i'r Wici Cymraeg! Before adding Templates, in future, will you please make a note on this page what you're doing and why. Note also that "Category" in Welsh doesn't exist. Please amend all edits. All temnplates should be so marked e.g. "Categori:Nodion ***followed by subject****. Nodion / Nodiadau is the plural of Nodyn. Before starting a project, we usually discuss it in the Caffi. Diolch. Defnyddiwr:Llywelyn2000 10:29, 11 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
- oh ok could you add link to your own sandbox like the English one has so you can do it and test it please Google9999 (sgwrs) 12:39, 11 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
I'm not all that familiar with creating templates, so maybe I've got the wrong ond of the stick here, but is Nodyn:Infobox website not a duplication of Nodyn:Gwybodlen gwefan, which is already in use on articles about these websites? While I appreciate your offer of help, as suggested above, can you please let us know in advance what templates/infoboxes you are intending to create and why, so that:
- We can check that it doesn't already exist
- Decide if its necesary in the first place (not really a priority to have infoboxes where there are no articles to stick it on)
- We can provide any necessary translations - it's probably easier to translate beforehand as opposed to retrospectivly.
As Llywelyn2000 and I have now commented here, it is now on our watchlist, but as we are a small wiki, do not expect an immediate reply.
Also, please respect the language of this wiki. What I mean by that is do not create articles with no content (even if you've provided an infobox with English content) as this suggests an expectation that someone else will come along and write the content and translate infobox.
Finally, even if you believe such categories are necessary, please don't create categories with titles in languages other than Welsh. As I say, these might be needed, but best discuss thing like this in Y Caffi first, and if we decide we need them, we'll tell you what to name then in advance. Would you take requests?--Ben Bore (sgwrs) 15:45, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
- Edit: As these are categories of an adminsitrative nature, you could put the case forward to have them in English as long as they are hidden (which I'm sure is possible).--Ben Bore (sgwrs) 15:47, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
- ok thanks for telling I will ask you in future what templates I want to create so you can check to sea it in future Google9999 (sgwrs) 15:56, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with Ben and John (see below). I've stopped you editing for the next 3 days until we sort out what's happened. As John says, there are around 30 articles with errors in their Gwybodlenni since you started editing them. You were also asked to let us know what you were going to do next. It didn't happen. We need to look into the errors caused. Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 17:13, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
Stop messing!!![golygu cod y dudalen]
You have edited Nodynnau attached to "Nodyn:Infobox company" and in so doing you have buggered up the Welsh "Nodyn:Gwybodlen Cwmni". The articles on this page have no Gwybodlen. Please make right asap. '''Defnyddiwr:John Jones''' (sgwrs) 13:01, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
- oh sorry I don't no that there was a page called that I forgot that there was no sorry Google9999 (sgwrs) 13:05, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)
YouTube[golygu cod y dudalen]
- because it had more information i amd sorry I won't do it agin I won't bring in information without tranlatingg it from the English wikipedia Google9999 (sgwrs) 15:43, 12 Rhagfyr 2012 (UTC)