Uwchlwytho ffeiliau, Dewin Uwchlwytho?[golygu cod y dudalen]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki there is little community activity around uploads: less than 50 "Dileu" actions in "Delwedd" last year.
- send users to commons:Special:UploadWizard from the sidebar and
- limit local "Uwchlwytho ffeil" to the "Gweinyddwyr" group (for any emergency uploads),
so that no new work is needed on this wiki and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons.
All this will be done around 2014-09-30.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove this wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
- In all cases, existing files will not be affected, but everyone is welcome to join m:File metadata cleanup drive. The goal is to give better credit to the authors who provided us their works.
Nemo 19:12, 18 Medi 2014 (UTC)
- Dw i wedi dileu enw cywiki o'r rhestr 'dileu hawliau'; os oes gwrthwynebiad i hyn yna bydd angen trafodaeth lawn yn y Caffi. Mae llawer mwy o blaid cadw'r hawliau na'u dileu, yn fy marn i. Er hyn, mae dipyn o waith cadw-ty i'w wneud yn y maes yma. Llywelyn2000 (sgwrs) 20:36, 18 Medi 2014 (UTC)
- Dwi'n cytuno efo'r hyn wnaeth Llywelyn ac â'i sylwadau cyffredinol. Ydwi'n iawn i feddwl mai argymhelliad ar gyfer wicis llai fel ni yw hyn? Os felly nid dyma'r ffordd degach i weithredu, heb drafodaeth o flaen llaw na rhybudd chwaith tan y munud olaf fel hyn. (I agree with Llywelyn's action in removing us from the list and with his comments. Yes, we do find it a bit of an uphill task to do the necessary admin work, perhaps, but I think that unless this change were to be agreed upon across the board after an inclusive debate for all wiki editions it's a bit unfair to seek to apply it to the "smaller wikis" alone, and at such short notice as well.) Anatiomaros (sgwrs) 23:29, 18 Medi 2014 (UTC)