Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please, someone correct this. I know it's ruddy awful gramatically, but I tried my best.
- It is almost impoosible to correct I'm afraid because the meaning is uninteligble. One would need to have in depth knowlege of the subject as well as good Welsh to have a respectable page. That is why I no longer attempt correcting these complicated subjects
- Untelligible? You have to use your imagination a bit, maybe, but it certainly does convey the meaning.
- First paragraph = "Communism is a method of rule, the philosophy that supports that method or the movement that supports that method."
- Second paragraph = "As a method of rule, a communist world would be one without a state, without private ownership and without social classes. In communism, the ownership would be communal".
- Third paragraph = "The best known form of communism is Marxism and its derivatives - especially Leninism (or Marxism-Leninism, because of the Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin). Typically, a party that supports communism is named a Communist Party. The majority of these are Marxist-Leninist, but there are also communists who shun Lenin in favour of other revolutionaries, for example the Russian Leon Trotsky (Trotskyites), and communists who acknowledge Lenin but with a philosophy more specified to particular circumstances, like the Maoists (after the Chinese man Mao Zedong) and the Stalinists (after the Georgian Joseph Stalin)."
- Fourth paragraph = "Communists believe that one has to go through a socialist government before communism is possible. Today, only China, Cuba, Vietnam, Moldova and the northern half of Korea are under the rule of communists. Before 1991 there were many more socialist countries, like the Soviet Union".
Dolen wallus[golygu cod y dudalen]
Gwirwyd y ddolen sawl tro ac fe'i cafwyd yn wallus. Trwsiwch neu ddilewch hi os gwelwch yn dda.
- In Comiwnyddiaeth on 2012-05-03 03:07:26, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
- In Comiwnyddiaeth on 2012-06-02 04:19:32, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'