Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unfortunately I don't understand cymru. From the links and the picture I gather, this article mainly deals with the breton "bombarde". How about the welsh pibgorn, described here? I'm writing the german wikipedia article on pibgorn >link.
- Thank you. In fact the article does not deal mainly with the breton "bombarde". Here is a literal translation of the first sentence:
- For centuries, the pibgorn was a very popular instrument by the Welsh and the rest of the Celtic nations. In Brittany, its name is "bombarde".
- And yes, the picture we have here is of a "Breton pibgorn". Maybe we could add the picture from the English language page that you linked to.
- By the way, "Cymru" means "Wales". The word you were looking for was "Cymraeg" which means Welsh (language).
- Regards, Alan 10:19, 23 Chwefror 2009 (UTC)